kate is one of my best friends whom i met in high school. she is an aspiring bag designer – keep an eye out for this lady.
things i like right now by of
- in sepia ink with ultra fine eyeliner brush – its super easy to apply and long wearing so I don’t end up looking like a raccoon at the end of a long day (or night).
- necklaces – especially the bokkie :)
- Peonies – a bunch of these beauties is the easiest way to get into my good books ;)
- r – thanks to Patzig for introducing me to this, its no. 1 on my Christmas wishlist.
- – I love this product. Think YSL Touche Eclat, just more affordable.
- My grandfather’s .
- – forget eight hour cream, this is a miracle in a tin.
- Greta Garbo inspired .
- Patterns in my coffee – I have become such a regular at my local that the baristas make a game of creating new and interesting patterns in my double meia froth. Both the coffee and the photo are by a friend of mine, Nathalie. Too cute.
- Feminine, lingerie inspired, summer .
- – wouldn’t mind it being a bit smaller though… guess i need make my own version ;)
- Vintage margazit brooch from my mom – priceless.
- Comfy flat for long summer walks with my .
i need to get myself some of that eyeliner and eye brightener, am a serious sufferer of panda eyes